Sure-Search & File
With an Identity Search + Attorney Filing, you can rest assured that:
- Exact matches to your mark registered with the USPTO will be identified;
- Your application will be professionally crafted to afford you the strongest legal protections and to pass USPTO scrutiny;
- Your attorney will personally be in touch regarding potential issues with your trademark application, and will help you overcome any such issues;
- Your attorney will act as your “attorney of record” before the USPTO and will handle all routine correspondence;
- Your application will be submitted correctly and in accordance with USPTO rules, potentially saving you valuable time and reapplication fees;
- Your application will be professionally monitored, and you will not miss any additional filings or responses required by the USPTO;
- Routine “office actions” (refusals) from the USPTO requiring a response will be professionally handled by an attorney at no extra expense.
An Identity Search + Attorney Filing is appropriate for those who have an abstract trademark such that only an exact match would be in conflict with their trademark, who plan to make substantial investments in their trademark, or who have a complex product or service offerings.